I focus my practice on working with high net-worth families and individuals on their tax and wealth transfer planning needs, including assisting in the design and implementation of complex trust and estate planning vehicles.
Having previously worked at a multi-family office focused on the blockchain and digital asset space, I have extensive experience with the unique planning consideration for entrepreneurs and investors in the space, including the practical issues that need to be considered when planning for the succession of crypto based assets.
State of New York, 2015
State of Connecticut, 2015
UConn Law School, J.D.
Villanova University, B.S.
Contributions to the Field
- Co-Author, “Key Considerations When Working With Clients Holding Crypto,” Trusts and Estates Magazine, January 2023
- Co-Author, “Conduit Trust Plans Likely Need Post SECURE Act Tuneup,” Law360 - March 13, 2020
- Co-Author, “SNAP: The Stretch Just Broke,” Mondaq - February 3, 2020
- Co-Author, “Internal Revenue Code Section 2701 and Carried Interest Planning - The Basics,” California Trust and Estates Quarterly - Volume 24, Issue 2 – 2018
- Co-Author, “Connecticut Improves its Transfer Tax System,” Wealthmanagement.com - November 7, 2017
- Co-Author, “FLP Transfer Runs Afoul of IRC Section 2036(a),” Wealthmanagement.com - March 22, 2016
- Co-Author, “Best Practices Related to IRC Section 2036, Annual Exclusion Transfers and Graegin Loans,” Wealthmanagement.com – January 7, 2016